Banking Administration - City, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L1
Banking Administrator - Investment Banking
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Our leading Financial Services client is currently seeking to recruit a Banking Administrator to work in the offices based in Liverpool.Description and Position Summary
- Responsible for the timely settlement of CREST trades.
- Updating both back office systems and industry Graphical User Interfaces with information provided by clients.
- Responding to client enquiries in a timely manner. Strict adherence to department policies and procedures is critical due to increased risk and exposure to the firm as a result of trade errors.
- Provide quality client service and support to clients on a daily basis, including phone interaction, problem resolution and account transaction processing in a timely manner.
- Preventing buy-ins (and reducing financial risk) by liaising with clients and market makers.
- Completing various tasks from a pre-defined checklist.
- Under direct supervision, performs less complex operational tasks in a product or functional area, including processing updates to client accounts or company records.
- Executes all correspondent requisites in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
- Responds to client enquiries. Investigates and corrects errors.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance as necessary.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
Role Synopsis and Required Skills and Attributes
- Experience in dealing with clients over the phone and written (email)
- Proven track record of delivering excellent client service
- Ability to adapt to change and use initiative to overcome challenges
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.