Banking Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£9.02 per hour
Our high profile Banking client currently has an opportunity for a Banking Administrator to work in their offices based in Manchester.
We interact across the Bank's global operations, including with colleagues in Brussels, Singapore and New York, to ensure a high level of service is provided to clients.
We act as the focal point of contact for clients, to ensure the timely and controlled set up and maintenance of all new and existing client accounts, markets and other static data maintenance whilst minimising the potential for risk and financial loss during the process.
- Take full responsibility for a client caseload and act as the link between the client / RM and the various operational areas of the Bank.
- Interpret client instructions and complete the necessary documentation to ensure that the static data is accurately set up on all Bank systems.
- Conduct an in-depth regular reviews of all outstanding items ensuring activities are completed in accordance to service level agreements.
- Build and maintain good client relationships in order to facilitate confidence in the department and assist in its continued success.
- Previous experience in a financial services environment.
- Previous experience of managing multiple, high volume requests
- Previous client facing experience
- Strong organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
Pontoon is a global HR outsourcing company specializing in improving an organization's talent. We manage the contingent workforce and statement of work resources on behalf of our clients, as well as source and recruit direct hires. Pontoon's approach results in significant cost savings and revenue improvement, increased worker quality, workforce insight and greater regulatory compliance. A division of Adecco with operations in nearly 100 countries and with more than 1,500 colleagues worldwide, the Jacksonville, Florida-based organization delivers solutions to more than 150 industry-leading companies.