Banking Administrator - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Banking Administrator- Global Asset Management Bank- 6 Months- Manchester
My client, a Global Asset Management Bank are currently seeking a Banking Administrator to join the Cash Management Team on an initial 6 month contract with scope for long term extension. This role will be based at their Manchester city centre offices.
- Serves as a supervisor for day to day operations of a small team of Cash Management support staff
- Guides the team and ensures processing deadlines are met
- Performs day to day work when necessary
- Leverages a strong understanding of the cash management processes and equipment
- Communicates with corporate clients to discuss low risk pay or no pay decisions and performs adjustments
- Completes all reports as required accurately and on time
- Helps develop and contributes to the achievement of team objectives
- Strong administration skills
- Experience working within financial services is a must
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Would consider a recent graduate with some work experience within banking operations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products such as Excel
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.