Banking Compliance Officer - London, United Kingdom,
An exciting opportunity is now available as a Compliance Officer in the City of London. This temp to perm opening requires someone who has 1-2 years' experience in compliance, ideally within banking and someone who has been educated to degree level.
As the Compliance Officer, you will be required to:
- Assist in the maintenance of the internal compliance manual and AML Handbook.
- Assist in carrying out compliance monitoring programme and report results of testing and details of any other significant compliance issues which emerge.
- Assist in maintaining logs of breaches and complaints and investigate them as required, reporting to the FCA and liaising with the Financial Service Ombudsman.
- Assist in the completion and submission of regulatory returns in accordance with the specified timescales for so doing.
- Check Compliance with the Bank's AML due diligence procedures for account opening and periodic reviews.
This role is an urgent requirement so please send your CV today.