Banking Customer Services Officer - Arabic Speaker - London, United Kingdom,
A new opportunity is now available at an International Bank in the City as a Customer Service Officer. You will be responsible for the day to day customer service in the personal banking team in order to provide ab exceptional level of customer service to all clients.
As a Customer Service Officer you will be expected to:
- Review all account opening documentation and checklists
- Supporting the RMs for client KYC reviews preparation and analysis of client mandate files and following up with RMs until RM sign off.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Bank's UK Financial Crime Framework in relation to customer contact and investigations
- Complete timely reporting of transactions as required by AML policy and Bank procedures
- Process fixed deposits and associated duties with full attention to detail and ensuring full accuracy
You must have previous customer services experience within a bank and knowledge of retail banking and operations processing. It is also an essential requirement that the ideal candidate speaks Arabic. This is an urgent requirement so please apply within.