Banking Executive - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A bank based in the city wishes to recruit wishes to recruit a customer service clerk to act as the primary point of contact to clients providing exceptional service and working with different internal/external departments.
Role duties include:
- Be the primary point of contact to customers dealing with queries and providing exceptional service.
- Online Banking and mobile-enrolling customers.
- Customer and account maintenance including opening, switching or closing records and accounts.
- Carry out the processes to make and receive regular/irregular payments.
- Dealing with suppliers.
- Processing cheques, payments and other counter tasks.
- Fraud management - risk monitoring.
- Direct debit and credit clearing.
- Card issuance and management of card accounts, including card disputes.
- Experience working in banking environment providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge/Experience dealing with In/out debit and In/out credit clearing.
- Knowledge/Experience dealing with payments.
If you wish to be considered for this role please apply now.