Banking Operations Supervisor - Build a Bank - London, United Kingdom,
Challenger Bank ready for launch - Blackfriars based and made up of some real Heavyweights. Ethical and Family oriented - The parent company are a Foreign National Bank from the Americas with a great pedigree, likened to a UK Building Society.
We're looking for a Banking Operations Supervisor to perform the following duties:
- Processing day to day tasks and activities regarding bank's product offering and services.
- Maintain and develop a thorough technical knowledge of the core banking platform, its processes, controls and procedures
- Populate the core banking system with new products, payments and customer data
- Process payments through: UK Faster Payments, BACS, CHAPS, Cheque Processing and SWIFT
- Perform daily transactional checks and reconciliations
- Perform necessary KYC and AML checks for the customer operations
- Ensure that relevant policies and procedures are followed
- Show initiative for reviewing solutions that help and benefit our customers
- Maintain effective relationships with all internal and external colleagues, stakeholders and organisations
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the direct reports and critically analyse operations performance data to ensure that continuous improvement is targeted and achieved;
- You must come from a UK Consumer Banking Operations Background
- Experience of Loans, Savings and payments
- Knowledge of payments guidelines, scheme rules and the regulatory framework, specifically AML and KYC regs
- Strong team lead experience
- You'll be smartly turned out, bright, positive and enthusiastic - you'll need to fit into this grounded, seasoned and ethical team very well
In return, Benefits are strong, Bonus is very strong, You'll work with some awesome colleagues in an outstanding environment in a great part of the city.
For more information and a full job description - feel free to call
Number on our website
Keywords: Banking Operations, Ops, Banking Ops, Operations, KYC, AML