Business Acquisition Consultant - Wealth Management - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
On the hunt for finance graduate jobs and interested in wealth management? A fantastic opportunity has just opened up at a FTSE 100 company who have over £100 billion of client funds under management - if you're interested in joining their team, apply now!
In this Business Acquisition Consultant graduate job, you will be joining one of the UK's leading wealth management firms, who provide face-to-face investments and pensions-based advice to clients. Established in the early 90's, they offer holistic financial planning services and tailored solutions to a number of high-net-worth clients. With shareholders including many major global financial institutions, the team have a wealth of experience under their belts - and they are now looking to share their expertise with a motivated and ambitious Business Acquisition Consultant.
In this Business Acquisition Consultant graduate job, you will be working with the company's Business Acquisition Managers to generate opportunities and to grow the Partnership. The purpose of the team is to engage with the company's external marketplace of potential recruits and to book high-quality appointments for the Business Acquisition Managers; it is, in effect the front line of the company's recruitment strategy. You will be responsible for prospecting, contacting, and marketing to advice professionals who demonstrate an interest in the opportunities that exist within the Partnership for individuals and businesses. It's essential that you are extremely personable with strong communication skills as you will need to be confident in speaking with senior internal and external stakeholders.
In this Business Acquisition Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the company's Business Acquisition Managers
- Prospecting, contacting and engaging with high-quality financial advisers using a variety of marketing techniques
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and advice professionals
- Achieve monthly and annual targets in line with our team's and the company's objectives
- Keeping up-to-date with relevant industry news and capitalising upon opportunities that exist within the marketplace
So, what are we looking for?
- A university degree - all disciplines are welcome
- An interest in sales and recruitment is preferred
- A hungry, ambitious, personable, and articulate graduate
- Good communication skills - you'll be expected to liaise with financial advisers over the telephone
- The ability to demonstrate professionalism in all aspects of work
- An enthusiastic, resilient, and proactive approach
What else is on offer?
- A great starting basic salary of £23,500, plus bonus
- Work mobile and laptop provided
- Access to company pension scheme and private health care on completion of probation
- The chance to kick-start your career at a well-established wealth management firm
- Fantastic support and development opportunities, offering a clear path to progression
Looking for business acquisition graduate jobs in London, and want to join a leading wealth management firm? If you're a proactive and confident graduate with an interest in finance, apply for this Business Acquisition Consultant job in London today.