Business Analyst - Banking - Migration - City, Bristol, United Kingdom, BS1
Business Analyst - Banking
6 months initially
Change management, Banking, Insurance, Integration, Migration, Pensions, Workplace Pensions, Savings, Customer, customer experience, Business Analyst, business analysis, scope. requirements elicitation, requirements gathering, requirements writing, solution assessment, solution validation, process mapping, process analysis, documentation, stakeholder engagement, stakeholder management, MS Office, business, IT
Our leading UK Banking client are looking for multiple Business Analysts to assist in their latest acquisition, focusing on workplace pensions and savings.
This latest acquisition means the business are able to enhance their offering whilst delivering a modern, flexible workplace savings platform and an enriched customer experience.
Integration/Migration project backgrounds are a must for this one!
Contract durations will be for an initial 6 months, with the view to extend.
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Requirements Development: Production of quality business requirements and working with the business to ensure they are accepted and approved by key stakeholders.
- Requirements Management: Completion of end to end traceability against quality business requirements.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project business outcomes and benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
Skills and Background Required:
- 5 yrs+ Business Analysis within financial services
- Experience within projects across both IT & Business Change
- Experience of large scale Integration/Migration projects