Business Analyst - Consultancy - Islington, London, United Kingdom, EC1M3
Birch & James is partnered with an outstanding machine learning and AI driven data consultancy firm who are challenging traditional big 4 consultancy with innovation and outside of the box delivery science. We are looking for Data individuals who are ambitious, motivated, innovative, and organised. Our client is a rapidly growing organisation that marries cutting edge technology with large scale IT change management. With a team of world class technical consultants, they are delivering significant data driven changes within the financial services industry.
Job Description & Duties
We are looking for Business Analysts who are ambitious, motivated, innovative, and organised.
- Strong Business Analysis and stakeholder management skills, including conflict remediation skills
- Workshop facilitation, requirements gathering and scope management
- Gathering, challenging, documenting and presenting requirements in an Agile transformation programme
- Strong on agile methodologies and familiarity with continuous integration
- LEAN principles (Six Sigma)
Key skills and experience
- 3+ years work experience in full systems development
- 2-3 years working within a consultancy
- Ability to effectively influence and lead multiple levels of an organization through functional boundaries
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology & data concepts
- Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
- Proven time management with organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
- Experience within FS, insurance or wealth management preferred.
Benefits & Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, discounted gym membership, and life insurance
- Entry into our company stock option scheme
- Individual training budget and career mentoring
- Edgy head-office in start-up incubator (including Thursday beer hours, networking, TED style talks, and unlimited tea/coffee and fruit)
- State of the art IT equipment including touchscreen laptop and tablet
- Flexible working