Business Analyst - Investment Banking - Edinburgh - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Business Analyst - Investment Banking - Edinburgh
RZ Group are working with a recognised global client within the investment banking sector who are experiencing an exciting period of growth, particularly in the UK. As a result they have a requirement for a Business Analyst to join their Solution and Design team within their Change function.
In order to be considered for this role candidates are required to have the following background/skills:
- Candidates will have prior experience as a Business Analyst on large projects of work from previous Investment Banking clients.
- Prior experience handling multiple (complex) change requests, typically 5 at any one time.
- Proven experience within investment operations (i.e. fund administrators, fund accountants, middle office services, settlements, derivatives) then progressing through to project business analysis work
- Good process and operating model work within investment banking projects.
It would be highly desirable to have either of the following in addition to the above skills:
- Net Asset Value (NAV) experience
- Agile project delivery experience