Business Analyst - Investment Management - Fixed Income/Credit - London, United Kingdom,
Senior Business Analyst - FO ("Front Office") Fixed Income, Credit - Investment Management (Trading Operations) / Asset Management / Fund Management / Buy-side - Technology & Operational Transformation / Change (Regulatory, Technology, Compliance) - Permanent - £85k base to £100k base. City, London.
Our client is a Global Investment Manager renowned for an exceptional working culture - offer work-life balance and benefits in order to provide the best working environment possible for all of its employees and committed to equality of opportuinty - supporting professional training and development and flexible working.
They require a Senior Business Analyst to join a new Transformation projects team. The Transformation Project team will be responsible for driving and delivery of key strategic change initiatives across Group which maybe business (Front Office), Regulatory or Technology focused in nature.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the business to analyse and understand their processes and requirements
- Aim to become an SME on teh business areas &systems in scope for review (analysis phase)
- Working closely with the business and Product Owner's to ensure requirements are challenged, validated and add business value and with competing business demands and priorities;
- Anticipate, identify and manage risk issues in accordance with those policies, practices and statements and escalate risk issues to the appropriate management level or committee as necessary.
Essential skills and experiences:
- Proven track record working as a Business analyst in the financial services sector;
- Strong understanding of Fixed Income and Credit products;
- Excellent on analysis process - can talk through clearly how they go about understanding and documenting challenges, turning them into requirements and solutions;
- Ability to document in a very clear and unambiguous fashion;
- Solid industry experience, ideally buy side / asset management but strong business experience on the sell side may suffice;
- Understanding of the overall operating model of a hedge fund desirable;
- Experience in an Agile software development and project delivery processes;
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with traders, fund managers and senior business people alike;
Highly desirable (nice to have):
- Understanding of Investment management Trading operations (front to back) including areas such as operations and compliance;
- Commercial experience working previously within a technology team either as developer, business analyst, data analyst or support role;
- Experience of building and executing test plans;
- Basic knowledge of SQL, particularly MS SQL Server.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.