Business Analyst- Customer Journeys - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
RT Consulting are a Change and Transformation Consultancy, supporting the delivery of change across UK Banking and Financial Services Sector. Partnering with the Big 4 Consultancies to deliver tangible, long lasting change. Due to our continued success across our UK Portfolio, we are growing our RT Society of Interim Associates.
With that in mind, we are looking for a Business Analyst with thorough knowledge and experience of Customer Journey's to join one of our projects based in Manchester for a duration of 6 months.
Successful Associate will have;
- Practical experience working in Agile teams
- vast experience in drafting customer journeys
- Experience supporting development of iterative Blueprints and designs
- Business analysis skills to support the analysis work required for design workshops and documenting proposed design solutions, customer journeys and any required analysis
- Experience in digital transformation projects - specifically delivering multi-channel solution for customer identification and verification
- Solutions for customer cash collection and delivery portal
- Experience in the financial sector preferred
RT Consultants have the opportunity to work across some of the largest, most complex Programmes of work being delivered across the UK. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible, with a dedicated Society Team lead and web based platform where you can interact with other RT Society members.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.