Business Banking Administration - KYB / Onboarding - Southampton, Hampshire, United Kingdom, SO14
Business Banking Administration - KYB / Onboarding - Southampton - £20,000 - 28,000
Overnight Hours: 10pm - 6am - Full or Part Time
Our client is seeking to hire a Banking Administrator / Business Account Opening Agent to join a collaborative, dynamic and hard working team in central Southampton. You will be part of an ongoing campaign to deliver the best service possible for new and existing customers. Based in a bright, open plan office you will have the opportunity to join an innovative and fast growing organisation embarking on some very exciting expansion plans. You will be challenged and rewarded in equal measure, you will be treated like an adult and entrusted to do your job well. There are excellent benefits and interesting career development opportunities.
Duties will include:
- Being first point of contact for business customers seeking to open new accounts
- Ensuring customers have the required identification and 'Know Your Business' documentation
- Carefully maintaining and updating customer information
- Investigating and resolving any customer queries regarding the opening of their accounts
- Helping refine existing processes and offering any ideas of how things can be done better
Essential experience includes:
- At least 6 months experience working in a customer focussed administration / operations / KYC/ KYB or Compliance role in a corporate environment
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be self motivated, keen to learn and go the extra mile for valued customers
I am very happy to hear from applicants that are looking for flexible working opportunities (weekend and evening shifts). Salary is dependent on experience.