Business Banking Advisor - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Business Banking Advisor
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £17,000 - £19,800 pa
Hours: between 8.00am - 8.00pm (35 hours per week)
Start date: July 2019
Closing date: 17/05/2019
As a Business Banking advisor, you'll provide a great customer journey at every interaction with the customer, providing information and guidance over the telephone in order to service their needs. If you want to join an award winning team delivering professional service to our business customers, be based in our brand new offices located in the heart of the city centre, you can work varied shifts between 8am-8pm and have a real passion for customers we want to hear from you.
- Seek opportunities to generate leads for other colleagues. Pass leads with all relevant information to other areas as appropriate to meet customer needs.
- Proactively build relationships with customers at every interaction to ensure all their business needs are met taking personal responsibility to manage customers through their business operations and moments of truth with professionalism and integrity.
- Adhere to all relevant process and procedures, including the full authentication of customers.
- Ensure that all interactions with customers are recorded and updated on the relevant system, adhering to all relevant processes and procedures, to enable accurate data and performance management and to make sure our customer information is protected at all times.
- Identify customer needs and respond to them appropriately ensuring all relevant facts and information are gathered to ensure the most appropriate outcome for the customers this includes:
- Identifying customers in financial difficulty and working with them to reach a mutually acceptable solution or referring to more senior specialist colleagues when appropriate or necessary
- Identifying customers with opportunities for growth, supporting the customer to achieve their ambitions.
It would be great to see candidates with:
- A resilient and unwavering customer focus
- Knowledge to handle responses to standard enquiries and requests for services/solutions
- Previous experience of a customer facing role
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- 27 days holiday at start, rising to 30 days
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Competitive pension / income protection / life assurance
- 2 paid days for volunteering per year
- Modern working environment in our recently refurbished Balloon Street offices
- Strong career path within Financial Services
Pontoon is part of the Adecco Group which is an equal opportunities employer. If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy