Business Banking Relationship Manager - Cheshire, United Kingdom,
Business Banking Relationship Manager
Up to £35k + benefits
Our client is a specialist provider of funding to the property sector across the UK, with an excellent reputation.
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Property Relationship Manager managing our client's exposure and relationship with a portfolio of borrowers who will typically be small builders and property developers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ideally experience of property/business lending or property deal /site management
- Must have a happy, confident personality and be highly organised
- You must possess outstanding customer service skills and have attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain rapport easily with clients
- Interpersonal skills - principally by telephone
- Ability to calculate, understand and monitor loan value position throughout a development loan.
- Ability to identify risk positions at an early point
- To liaise with the New Business team to ensure a new client take-on proceeds smoothly
- Risk Management - assess risk at all times
- Dealing with Monthly Stage Claims
- Updating client notes on the system
- Maintain diary system to chase for outstanding information
- Interfacing with appointed Quantity Surveyors
- Attending Monthly Portfolio Management and weekly client update meetings
- To prepare for and to ensure that the Client Reviews are undertaken and completed on time, i.e. to include extensions and other amendments to Facilities
In the first instance please send your CV in confidence to Susan Woodnett, CBC Resourcing Solutions at