Business Development Manager - Finance - Business Lending - City, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B1
Business Development Manager - Broker - Commercial Lending
My client are a very well respected and well known broker, with interest in a range of product areas from development funding, investment, bridging, asset based lending, tax credit and many more.
They are a national company with offices across the UK. Having recently secured new investment they are looking to grow their national sales team to widen their reach to the intermediary market.
The role of Business Development Manager: We're looking for brilliant business development managers with a great network of intermediaries to introduce deals to the business. As mentioned these deals will predominately focus on the property finance market but with an appetite for all types of commercial lending as well, so a varied network is very important.
Requirements of the Business Development Manager:
- Previous business lending experience. Ideally;
o Within another finance brokerage dealing with property finance and other commercial lending products
o We will also consider excellent business developers from lenders who are very proactive in the intermediary markets
- Strong networking skills as you will be a key member of the company to raise awareness of the brand.
- The ability to also go direct to customers not just originating deals through your network
- You will be based in Birmingham with the majority of your time spent out of the office meeting introducers and clients
Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- To be a key member of the sales and intermediary team
- To represent the brand across the Midlands
- To help develop a future sales team mirroring this position across the UK
- Develop the proposition and routes to market that should be taken for the business to grow in the best way possible
Why Should You Apply?
- To be a part of one of the best finance brokers in the market with an incredible reputation.
- Great package with bonuses and brilliant opportunity to earn