Business Intelligence Consultant - Banking - London, United Kingdom,
Oliver James Associates seek to speak to skilled, ambitious and passionate advanced data analytics professionals for positions with their tier one client.
The roles are paying to c£50,000, based in central London within the financial services sector.
CVs should include a number of the below desirable points:-
* Have a relevant professional qualification i.e. Degree in IT, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science etc.
* A proven track record of experience in Data Analytics in the Financial Services sector
* Knowledge of data analytics data analytics market trends
* Experience/understanding of using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (Such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
* Advanced data analytics, using core platforms such as SAS or SPSS, SQL and data manipulation skills
* Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities
* Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of statistical analytics methods and the ability to apply these in the correct circumstances