Business Intelligence Manager - Investment Business - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
As a result of period of continuous growth, this highly acquisitive and fast paced Investment Business is looking to recruit a Business Intelligence Manager to shape a dynamic technical team that engages and communicates cross functionally with the goal of the provision of high quality MI.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementing a reporting framework across the business to ensure reporting is developed and delivered within the SLAs.
- Satisfying client, investor and company needs for information on the performance of their inventory.
- Providing operations KPI data and preparing management information packs as required to enable the business to make the best use of available data.
- Constructing a best in class Data Warehouse that consolidates data from a wide range of sources across the business units.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of control and documentation around the reporting framework suitable for an FCA regulated environment.
- Responsibility for data orchestration to oversee timely and accurate population of data-marts
- Providing consultation and development skills for bespoke technical business projects
- Championing continuous improvement and evaluate novel tools in BI and MI development and automation.
Applicants should possess:
- Extensive MI system experience
- Advanced SQL to DBA standard
- SSIS package design and development
- Date Warehousing/Dara-mart
- Experience of reporting tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports/Business Objects
- Ability to influence a wide range of senior stakeholders both technical and non technical
- Leadership experience (you will be leading a team of 4 Analysts)
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate with the ability to use data to provide technical solutions
This represent a unrivalled opportunity for a highly ambitious individual to take the lead in shaping a new function from scratch