Business Monitoring Officer - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
My Client is currently looking for a business monitoring officer to join their team in South Manchester.
* To deliver high quality regulatory support and guidance to firms in relation to file reviews
* Undertake client file reviews covering all aspects of business written by firms
* To promote the business as the premier provider of regulatory support services in all dealings with existing and prospective firms.
* Construct a professional and clear report on each file identifying areas where the firm can improve their regulatory behaviour;
* Provide feedback to the Firm regarding the findings of the review
* Provide support to the Business Quality Manager as required.
* Assist other Technical and Compliance colleagues as required.
* Attend and positively contribute to regular team meetings
* Maintain up-to-date CPD records demonstrating that skills and knowledge required to do the job are being maintained and enhanced;
* Ability to interpret data and to analyse where existing procedures and practices do not meet with current regulatory standards;
* Excellent standard of written & verbal communication;
* Ability to empathise and build strong business relationships
* Ability to manage own time, workload and ensure that all contractual obligations are met
* Diploma in Financial Services (or equivalent)
* Chartered Financial Planner (Preferred)
* Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice