Business Onboarding SME - London, United Kingdom,
Business Onboarding SME
£40,000 - £45,000
We are proud to be working with a leading Fintech brand based in Central London. Their digital product offering is disrupting the market. They must be doing something right as they are under 5 years old, have an impressive customer base both B2B and B2C, and already have multiple awards!
They are looking to hire a Subject Matter Expert to own the Business Onboarding process, sharing technical expertise, advice and guidance with the advisors, product teams and management.
You will take ownership and accountability of the end to end process and delivery enhancements where necessary, proactively seeking improvements.
Designing, reviewing and updating policies and procedures will be a key aspect to the role. However, you will need to take a hands-on role with training and development of the customer service advisors. You will act as the key point of escalation for complex onboarding queries as well as being expected to add value to the process. You may come from an analytical background, but demonstrable experience of making decisions is essential.
If you feel you have a strong analytical background in KYC, KYB or AML, and have experience in training and development then this is the perfect role for you.
Sounds interesting? Let's check you have the required experience;
- Qualification or 5+ years' experience in KYC, KYB or AML
- Onboarding experience within a financial organisation
- Demonstrable experience in delivering in an onboarding advisory capacity as well as a strong understanding of banking regulations and compliance guidelines
- Knowledge of Money Laundering Regulations and JMLSG guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work when required
If you are interested to apply, please attach your CV and our team will be in touch should you be shortlisted.
Due to the high number of applicants, if you have not received feedback within 14days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.