Business Operations Assistant - London, United Kingdom,
Business Operations Assistant
Those with Operations or Project Management experiences are encouraged to read on...
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is an independent global financial services business.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a fast paced environment; supporting with projects, IT, business development and related administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to drive internal business growth.
- Support with the management and development of the in-house CRM system.
- Support with all marketing strategy.
- Lead and deliver on projects.
- Support with all IT and act as first point of contact for all IT and Telecommunication matters.
- Assist the Operations Manager with SLA's and related communications.
- Support Consultants with all day-to-day administrations.
- Liaise with global offices where necessary.
- Support with invoice creation, expenses and timesheet management.
- Support with the maintenance of compliance reports/ manuals and projects.
- Have proven experience within Operations and/or Project Management.
- Analytical approach - highly desired
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and 'can-do' approach.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent.
- Be an exceptional and conceptual communicator both written and verbal.
- Have the ability to work independently and be self motivated.
How to apply?
The Operations Coordinator is a permanent position; paying £40,000pa-£45,000pa (salary is dependent on experience).
To apply for the Operations Coordinator opportunity, please click on the 'Apply' button below.