Business Risk Manager - City, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G1
Our client is a long established and highly regarded wealth management firm who are recruiting for a Business Risk Manager. The role will be responsible for providing risk management and consultancy for the Area Manager Business Risk and the Head of Business.
The role will involve:
- Manage and coordinate the Locations risk management framework and processes including the Location Risk management and Partner profiling processes Complete the Partner Compliance Review Programme
- Identify and manage the key risks in the business, ensuring investigations are thorough and completed in a timely way
- Complete the Financial Monitoring programme and identify potential Partners under financial strain
- The ability to communicate across a wide range of different roles; liaise with different Partners, clients, FMT, etc
- Provides guidance and information to the Partnership, PSS and the broader FMT to improve levels of risk awareness, documentation quality and adherence to corporate and regulatory risk requirements
- In conjunction with the PDM, determines the appropriate Partner supervisory regime and manage the implementation and ongoing monitoring of heightened action plans
- Reviews Location, Partner and PDM MI to determine trends and implement appropriate investigation as required
- Supports and influences the Head of Business to ensure the compliance culture and management actions are in line with a positive and proactive risk management culture
- Manages and leads themed review activity, for example, the Close Qualifier reviews
- Understanding of FCA COBs rules regarding CF30 advisor competence, fit and proper requirement and the appropriate supervisory expectations.
- Qualified to at least the Level 4 Diploma
- Be flexible in working location, be prepared to travel regularly to multiple places of work
- Due to remote management be self motivated and have strong ability to prioritise workload