Business Support, FX, VBA, Front Office, Banking, £85k - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Business Support, FX, VBA, Front Office, Banking, £85k
Working for a dynamic growing bank in London, that is going through a global large scale transformation program. They're looking for a financial Business Support Analyst to support their front office FX team.
- Deliver business solutions through End User Computing development.
- Assess current systems and build a strategic plan for business enhancement within their Treasury team.
- Support and enhance the introduction of a new Treasury plan.
- Assess the existing operational work flow from Front to Back office to achieve operational efficiency.
- Analyse data for business strategy enhancement such as FX sales, strategy, e-FX strategy & Banking business strategy.
- Create reporting suite for new technologies such as AI, DLT & Smart Contracts.
- Advanced level VBA, SQL, Python, RPA programming and scripting.
- Extensive experience in business planning and management reporting.
- Excellent data analysis skills and use of business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Strong understanding of Treasury business including trading strategies, P/L and credit risk-related matters, systems and market practice.
- University degree or equivalent.
- An interest in Machine Learning, AI, DLT & Smart Contract.
If you're an individual from a Trade Support/Finance Support background, with strong VBA and SQL skills, looking to work in a growing, leading bank, then Apply Now.