Business Support Analyst, FX, VBA, Treasury, Front Office, Banking, £6 - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Financial engineer, FX, derivatives, trade support, VBA, Treasury, Front Office, Banking, £65k
Working for a top corporate bank in London, that is going through a global organic transformation program. They're looking for a Financial Analyst to support their front office FX team.
- Deliver business solutions through End User Computing development for Treasury centers.
- Assess current Treasury system and build a strategic plan for business enhancement.
- Support and enhance the introduction of a new Treasury.
- Assess the existing operational workflow from Front to Back office to achieve operational efficiency.
- Analyse data for business strategy enhancement such as FX sales, strategy, e-FX strategy & Banking business strategy.
- Create reporting suite for new technologies such as Machine Learning, AI, DLT & Smart Contract.
- University degree or equivalent
- Extensive experience in business planning and management reporting.
- Advanced level VBA, SQL, Python, RPA programming and scripting.
- Excellent data analysis skills and use of business intelligence tools such as Tableau.
- Strong understanding of Treasury business including trading strategies, P/L and credit risk-related matters, systems and market practice.
- An interest in Machine Learning, AI, DLT & Smart Contract.
If you're an individual from a Trade Support/Finance Support background, with strong VBA and SQL skills, looking to work in a growing, leading bank, then Apply Now.