C# Developer | FX Front office | Investment bank | £110k - London, United Kingdom,
VP hire / Front Office C# Development role within Investment Bank in City of London
£75,000 - £110,000 Pay + Bonus
My client is an investment bank looking for a C# Server side developer experienced in working with Low latency systems.
This is a perm role, based in London paying up to £110k + Bonus and Bonus
The client is looking for a C#.NET developer with strong back end multi threading skills , This role is a front office team in a top tier investment bank which focuses on FX trading Front office application Development
* Development of automated trading strategic tools for FX trading desks, speaking directly with global stakeholders
* Low latency system looked at by the whole business. Development is to fulfil business needs as such needs to be a clear communicator and keen on understanding the business side too.
* The system is a Pricing, risk management, hedging, algo-execution which covers FX & Fixed income activities, developing features and performance-orientated as such requires someone with Strong C#, Multithreading experience. Pricing / trading experience is very nice to have as you will be interacting with quants + business.
* Technology: C#, .NET 4.6, multi-threading, SQL + WPF (very little)
* This is a very Technology heavy platform, they are big on continuous delivery, agile, automated testing, 1-week sprints
Whilst this is working for an investment bank, this company is heavily investing in new start ups and incubators - you will be involved with this.
This is an exciting opportunity to go to a front office development team as a server side Messaging C# Developer working with traders and Quants. Technology used: C# .NET, Multithreading / Memory / CPU profiling and optimization experience expected and Good knowledge of Windows environment as a production platform, Linux is a plus. However they're also open to looking for strong developer with server-side development skills outside of financial or banking environments.
You must be able to communicate clearly with the business, have strong C# and low latency development experience
- C# Advanced
- Server side, WCF
- Multi threading
- Low Latency experience
Nice to have:
- Pricing or FX Or developing trading systems experience
- Ability to technical lead / mentor junior developers
- Continuous Delivery practices, agile or automated testing
- To apply please respond to this advert with your latest CV and I will be in touch for a conversation.