C# WPF Developer - Hedge Fund - Contract - London, United Kingdom,
Investment Management - London -Contract Rate: £500-£700 a day Duration: 6 Months with extensions
A globally renowned hedge fund is seeking a Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, WPF, Rest API's) to join a Compliance Technology team based in London West End.
As a Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, WPF, Rest API's) you will be responsible for spearheading the development of several key architectural projects. You will be involved in re-developing a large-scale compliance application into a number of smaller scale web applications that can be more easily managed and improved.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the development lifecycle in including architecture, design, development and integration of the solutions in a continuous delivery model within an Agile environment where creativity and technical innovation is encouraged.
For the role of Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, WPF, Rest API's) you will need the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of C# & .NET programming
- Experience of working on performance tuning in SQL.
- Working in a highly agile, test driven environment using continuous integration (Essential)
- Ability to communicate clearly and be able to lead a team of junior developers (Highly Desirable)
- Passion for learning new technologies and methodologies (essential)
- Experience of working with compliance departments within a hedgefund.
- Excellent communicator within the business and technology team (essential)
In the role of a Senior C# Developer (SQL, .Net, WPF, Rest API's) you will be joining a team which is dedicated to using the latest technologies and methodologies to create high performing, scalable products that will be capable of handling an ever growing user base.
Please contact George Bean at for more detail.