CAMPAIGN ANALYST ROLE - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
CAMPAIGN ANALYST ROLE
50,000 - 60,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
If you are looking to further your analytics career in a fast pace business driven by data and analytics, then this is the opportunity for you. This role provides the opportunity to work alongside a large team of analysts on big sets of data. This role as Campaign Analyst is brand new, therefore you are able to adapt and make it your own.
This company is breaking the mould in how analysis is done within the financial sector, with the ability to work on varied portfolios. Data is at the heart of this business, with data analysis making a real positive change in relation to how the company operates.
As a Campaign Analyst, you will play a crucial role in analysing customer behaviour as well as being heavily involved in stakeholder engagement.
- Focus on campaign strategy and delivery
- Analysis of customer behaviour in relation to campaigns using SQL
- Analysis of customer lifecycle and retention rates
- Campaign work within a team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful Campaign Analyst will have:
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- A clear understanding of SQL with the ability to manipulate big sets of data
- An interest in analysing customer behaviour
- Commercial experience using SQL
- A salary of 50,000-60,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- A great office environment with a focus on work-life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.