CEMAP Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Liverpool, Lancashire, United Kingdom, L1 9
CEMAP Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Job Title: Mortgage Advisor
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 Basic + Exceptional Commission Package
Sector / Industry: Financial
Job Reference: JWFRJA22
Are you a hardworking, self-starting individual that thrives on delivering success?
Do you have exceptional Customer Service, and would like to join a company where the customer is the heart of what they do?
Would you thrive in a business where you're not just a number, you get the opportunity to make an impact on a rapidly growing business?
If yes to the above, I would be keen to hear from you!!!
- £23,000 - £25,000 Basic + Uncapped Commission
- Self-employed options available also
- 20 Days holidays + Bank Holidays + Additional days over Christmas period
- Car Parking facilities
- Modern office environment
- Great progression potential
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities , from an extremely warm database
- Expanding existing business relationships
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI's
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers
- Completing general administration duties
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Previous new business experience within the Mortgage Sector
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- Well organised with previous experience using CRM systems.
- You must have a CeMAP Qualification or CASS certificate - Please do not apply unless you have either or.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Jasmine Williams - Principle Consultant
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website...... click apply for full job details