CFO - Financial Services - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Our Client is a growing Financial Services Group looking to appoint a CFO with full oversight of management/financial reporting and strategic direction for growth.
Reporting to CEO, principle duties include;
- Providing leadership, direction and full oversight of the finance and accounting team ranging from Client money processing through to FP&A, Yearend statutory accounting.
- Providing real insight to working cash flows, making strategic recommendations to the CEO and Board members
- Managing all processes related to financial forecasting, budgets, FP&A, Tax, Audit / FCA compliance and, overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business projections and financial planning to deliver growth and profitability
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- ACA,ACCA Qualified Accountant with exposure to working in a commercial financial services environment
- Proven people management skills with ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Stakeholder management and experience of reporting to senior management.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong presentation skills.