CIB - Operations Risk / Control Manager - VP - London, United Kingdom,
The company is a leading financial services provider.
- Production of critical Payment, Clearing and Settlement (PCS) related Appendices on a Firmwide and specific Legal Entity basis
- Act as liaison to annual Fed Template submission - coordinating with Global Market Infrastructure(GMI) resources to produce data and reviewing summary Template data as part of data validation efforts
- Material Legal Entity Scoping exercises
- Coordinate responses to other ad hoc regulatory requests regarding agent banks and market infrastructures using Fed Template, GMI MIS, other known resources, and partnering with stakeholders to fill gaps where needed
- Maintain the knowledge around the Firm's regulatory obligations and ensuring team complies, updating procedures/ SOPs and MIS as appropriate to reflect new regulatory requirements.
- Previous working experience required in the financial industry across project management and BAU operational roles
- Experience within or strong knowledge of Global Markets Infrastructures
- High level of competence with Excel for data management, some experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau optimal.
- A good understanding of the firm's business areas (Treasury Services / Wholesale Payments, Markets, Securities Services, Asset & Wealth Management, Card, Retail, Corporate), their products and an appreciation of respective business environments;
- Understanding of Resolution and Recovery reporting and other commitments and overall structure/scope of US Resolution plan.
- Ability to quickly determine data elements needed and provide requirements to analysts for quick turn-around
- Ability to build strong working relationships with business partners in internal LOBs across the firm and with other functions (Compliance, Legal, Finance, etc.)
- Excellent, communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Self motivation coupled with strong analytical skills and internal process control skills mindset