CIB - Treasury Services - Senior Product Manager - VP or ED - London, United Kingdom,
The employer is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management services.
- Lead and innovate Product capabilities. Analyze potential partner relationships. Articulate novel ideas that can transform the business and enhance client relationships & compliment the broader business strategy; evaluate external offerings by traditional and non-traditional players for business/platform applicability.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements and work closely with product stakeholders to ensure product success
- Structure new products and services through customer integration/interaction models (e.g. API's), emerging technologies (e.g. Blockchain) and enhancements to core technology capabilities
- Partner with the legal, tax, compliance to identify regulatory/funding constraints and validate new product concepts
- Maintain a robust control environment and serve as the main contact for Audit
- Drive product and proposition development, road map, concept to implementations, communication and product management. Collaborate with the applications development team to define clear product requirements in an Agile environment
- Maintain relationships and regular communication with stakeholders for product updates
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with the sales and account management channels and key customers. Provide support to the front line, creating and launching new products. Lead cross-functional design, development and internal marketing communications
- Define and use metrics, including voice of the customer, to measure product effectiveness and drive improvement
- Bachelor's degree; MBA desired but not required
- 10+ years of product management experience, in financial services, IT or banking within wholesale markets
- Experience managing financial services products at a payments/banking/financial services organization
- Experience with deposits and interest bearing accounts.
- Demonstrated success leading product strategy from concept to launch to sunset
- Experience authoring clear and actionable requirements in a high-urgency, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to travel at least 10%
- Must enjoy spending time in the market (with customers and partners) to understand their problems and find innovative solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, both internally (with all areas of the company) and externally (with customers and partners)
- Ability to identify product gaps and structure solutions
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues
- Ability to work and drive broad group of stakeholders, countries, global and regional teams
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, ranging from initial concepts through implementation