CREDIT ANALYST - INTERNATIONAL BANKING (12 MONTH CONTRACT) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
A newly created position has arisen within a specialist International Banking group in the Central London. The bank is one of the fastest growing international banks in London and they are looking for an experienced Credit Analyst to join their growing Corporate Banking team for a contractual period of twelve months. Focusing on syndicated / corporate deals, the successful candidate will be responsible for gathering financial information on the customer creditworthiness, analysing the information, writing up risk assessments, and deciding whether to offer credit.
Duties will include:
- Perform detailed credit / financial analysis on new lending requests (syndicated / corporate loans).
- Writing up detailed risk assessments & deciding whether to offer credit.
- Ensure all credit risk policies are current & fit for purpose and provide guidance on operational functions that surround these policies.
- Ensure all transactions and processing are in compliance with regulatory rules and guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Negotiating repayment plans or instigating legal action if recovery proves difficult.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects for the department.
- Provide guidance and training to junior members of the team.
This successful candidate will have minimum 3 years Credit Analysis experience gained within Commercial banking / Syndicate lending. A high level of credit risk analysis skills is important.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.