CREDIT ASSISTANT (RETAIL / PRIVATE BANKING CONSIDERED) - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Excellent opportunity has arisen within this Central London based bank for a Credit Assistant. The successful candidate will demonstrate previous credit administration and documentation experience, supporting the Credit Admin Team you will be responsible for:
- Inputting of credit applications into the database
- Maintenance of loan data (collateral, limits etc.)
- Issuing, processing and review of credit documentation for High Net Worth individuals
- Collateral monitoring, review and control
- Limit maintenance
- Releasing of payments
- Excess management
- Limit review and reporting
- General Credit Committee administration
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must have undertaken a similar role (private banking or retail banking preferred) and have a sound knowledge of the loan documentation process, loan security and general credit administration. You will demonstrate strong analytical skills with a methodical and conscientious approach to work.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.