CREDIT CONROLLER- FINANCIAL SERVICES - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Credit Controller - Financial Services - Manchester City Centre - Up to £20,000
Credit Controller -Role Overview
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established and respected Financial Services provider, who are looking for a Credit Controller to help and assist their existing customers.
Credit Controller - The Reward
- £18000-£20000 salary
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Ongoing training and development
- Progression to team leader and management opportunities in the long term
Credit Controller - The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will poses the following skills and attributes:
- Collections or Customer Service experience
- Experience in working to KPIs and revenue driven targets
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- A strong team player capable of working with individual and team targets within a sales team environment
Credit Controller - Role Responsibility
- Speak with existing clients to understand their situation, providing a customer driven approach to the collection process at all times
- Manage a portfolio of customers, ensuring consistent and reliable contact with your customer base
- Treating customers fairly at all times, dealing with vulnerable customers and ensuring payment plans are affordable to all clients
- Educating clients about the importance of maintaining payment plans, and using an empathetic and compassionate approach to your work.
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to the Detail2Recruitment website.