CREDIT RISK PORTFOLIO ANALYST - LEADING ASSET MANAGER - London, United Kingdom,
Managing over €25 billion of assets, this client has a strong presence across a number of asset classes including capital markets and real assets. They are currently looking for an Analyst to join their real estate office's portfolio management team, who are well-renowned for their leading presence in the market.
The portfolio management team is responsible for monitoring the credit quality and risk management on transactions. The Analyst will be required to:
- Work with the front office and external advisors to consolidate market reviews;
- Provide analysis of portfolio with the portfolio managers and assist in acting to mitigate risk;
- Provide analytical support on transactions; and
- Evaluate new credit proposals and liaise with other teams to identify and investigate risk events.
The candidate will ideally:
- A professional qualification such as FCRIS, ACIB, ACCA or CFA;
- A relevant degree in Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration;
- Previous experience in top bank, consultancy firm, Private Equity or Asset Management;
- 3 or more years' experience in Real Estate, Banking or Asset Management.