Capital Markets Business Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Job Role- Capital Markets Business Analyst
Location- City of London/ Europe
Salary- Competitive & DOE Plus Annual Company Bonus
My client in question are looking for experienced Business Analysts to join their Capital Markets Consulting Business across Europe & North America. They are looking for individuals who are strategic, thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong analytical aptitude to help solve complex business challenges.
Responsibilities Include :
- Collecting, understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Provide technical knowledge with respect to the application of complex regulatory requirements
- Assess and comply with banking and other applicable regulations, such as DFAST, CCAR, Basel III and Dodd Frank, as well as understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Document workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from client on the specifications
- Interface with various stakeholders across multiple business units understanding their requirements, and developing and/or enhancing existing solutions to meet their needs.
- Design and execute the test scenarios and test scripts.
- Experience working in a financial institute as Business Analyst
- Knowledge within Capital Markets (fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives etc).
- Experience within regulatory space (dodd-frank, CCAR, MiFID, FATCA, Basel )
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- Strong experience with Excel is preferred and exposure to VBA and SQL is advantageous
- From a permanent or consultancy background
- Relevant banking and domain experience.
- Full BA skills -BRD's, Stakeholder management, business process gathering, working with developers, ideally agile environment, SQL skills, some testing knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Please note that our client is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
You will be employed directly with the consultancy on a permanent basis and then you will be asked to work on a variety of different project across leading Financial Services/ Capital Markets Tier 1 companies. Each project will vary in length and will present a new and testing environment so you will constantly be developing your skill set & experience.
Initially when you join you will be asked to sit on the "Managed bench" in our clients main London Office from 2-6 weeks, whilst your skills and experience are lined up to a current role/Project or one that is due to start.
Salaries are dependent on skill set and experience but are market leading.
Benefits include pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holiday, company bonus 5-10% depending on Company results, social events and much more
When working on a project and the role is due to come to an end, the back office team will already be lining up your next challenge. If there is any down time, you will go back to Managed Bench in the London office and this time can be spent on training and updating your skills which our client will fully support
The tough sell about this opportunity is that we cannot tell you what role or project you will be working on as we just don't know as of yet…….if that is a problem for you then maybe this isn't the opportunity for you.
But if you are interested in changing environment and would like new challenges regularly then this is the role for you. Not only will you get the opportunity to work with leading Financial Institutes all across the London Market and beyond , you will also have the opportunity to face new and exciting challenges and ultimately improve your experience and skill set.
If this seems like the perfect opportunity for you then please do not hesitate to apply :)
for you then please do not hesitate to apply :)