Capital Markets Consulting Manager - OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and - London, United Kingdom,
My client a leading consultancy with global operations and a prestigious reputation within the financial services industry. Is currently recruiting for Capital Markets Consulting Managers to join them on a permanent basis in London.
You'll have the opportunity to work within a number of facets of front to back capital markets change. Leveraging your skills in relevant areas, but nonetheless given the opportunity to broaden your horizons.
The ideal candidate will be operating at Senior BA/Project Management level with significant exposure to the capital markets industry.
** Please note consulting experience is not a prerequisite **
- Senior BA/Project Management experience within capital markets
- In-depth understanding of the key industry, market and regulatory drivers shaping the industry and an ability to articulate these by way of client opportunities (i.e OTC derivatives, Fixed Income and Equities, Cash and Collateral Management, Clearing, Settlement, Operations Risk)
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to enhance existing solutions, and develop new ones, with specific emphasis on Operations Transformation and Best Practice (including 'Lean' and Six Sigma).
- In-depth understanding of the pre and post trade transaction value chain together with an appreciation of the threats and opportunities presented by market and regulatory change agendas.
- Experience of managing teams.
- Strong interpersonal & written communication skills.
- Assignment management and delivery. Formulate propositions and solutions that meet client requirements.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.