Card Operations Lead / Manager - Digital Banking - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An industry leading, digital banking organisation is seeking a Card Operations Lead / Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast growing and ground breaking organisation embarking on a period of significant growth.
Duties will include:
- Define and refine a new card operations division
- Implement appropriate procedures and processes pertaining to card operations
- Manage day to day oversight and management of transaction rejects, merchant queries, invoices, scheme reporting, and card settlement.
- Ensure any regulatory changes are accurately communicated and reflected appropriately within the team
- Show ownership and accountability for offering solutions that assist and benefit customers
- Support operational incident management and suggest process improvement
- Experience working at a senior level within card operations
- Detailed knowledge of Mastercard guidelines and requirements
- Proactive attitude and willingness to build a team
- Understanding of payments and banking operations
- Card Operations SME, Team Leader or Management experience required
This is a unique and interesting role that requires further explanation please contact Mary Fahy at Advantage Resourcing for further information.
Card/ Prepaid Card / Banking / Payments / Mastercard / SME / Team Leader / Manager / Digital Banking / FinTech
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.