Card Services Processing Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and experienced Card Services Processing Analyst in an established and reputable bank with a unique brand, history and structure.
Your new role will see you engaging in a variety of card service duties within the Banking Operations department. You will be required to gain an understanding of and comply with the Conduct Rules, and complete ongoing training and competence requirements.
- Managing a range of card accounts and other customer service administration tasks
- Dealing with a variety of card related issues and cardholder disputes
- Maintaining and updating customer records on the database
- Preparing, issuing and dispatching cards
- Partaking in Visa system operations including end of day/month processes and daily file submissions
- Monitoring risk management system for fraud
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's grade A-C or equivalent (required)
- 2 A Levels grade A-D or equivalent (desired)
- Card knowledge and the dispute processes for chargeback
- Card fraud management
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Able to take initiative when needed
- Highly team orientated with a keen desire to support colleagues and build team spirit
- Organised, highly accurate and methodical in approach
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent attention to detail with great pride taken in your work
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience, then apply here or feel free to get in touch with us for more information.
Russell King Associates are an award-winning recruitment agency. Our hardworking team are always determined to go the extra mile to truly understand our candidates' requirements and place them in their perfect role.
If you don't find a role that is right for you but might be perfect for a friend, then get in touch and you could receive £250 as part of our referral scheme.