Cash & Asset Reconciliation Analyst - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Cash & Asset Reconciliation Analyst, Investment Management, Up to £22.50 per hour - 6 month maternity cover.
Your new company
You will be joining one of the worlds largest Asset Management corporations, giving you an excellent opportunity to develop and hone your skills.
Your new role
Your new role will be within the Asset Servicing team, working as a Cash & Asset Reconciliation Analyst. Your main duty will be ensuring that reconciliations are successfully completed, while troubleshooting any discrepancies. Further to this, you will -
- Review cash & asset position exceptions daily including researching differences and resolving them in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure accuracy of published cash figures
- Data analysis enhancing transparency, decision drivers and efficiency
- Work with internal/external stakeholders to ensure issues are being appropriately reviewed and progressing to completion
- Develop expertise around team control mechanisms and reporting
- Identify and coordinate escalation of priority issues
- Actively participate in all team meetings including review of key risk and process indicators
- Understand and adhere to all regulatory requirements impacting the reconciliation process
- Ability to evaluate systems, procedures and make recommendations for improvement
- Participate in various efficiency and capacity-building initiatives, including automation/standardisation efforts
- Understand upstream processes impactful to the reconciliation and develop ability to correlate the effect of change
- Maintain accurate process documents and train team members to ensure holistic understanding
- Accurately record metrics related to responsibilities to enable management to have a good view of team productivity and efficiency
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you must be a hard-working individual that strives for perfection and the utmost accuracy, while working at speed in a high pressure environment. You will also require -
- Excellent communication skills to effectively articulate solutions to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and balance requests without losing sight of overall objectives and deadlines
- Exceptional decision making skills and ability to communicate effectively with senior management
- Ability to work in a team environment and build strong relationships with colleagues and external contacts
What you'll get in return
In return you will be working for a very well respected organisation within the market, gaining excellent experience along the way. You will be compensated up to £22.50 per hour for your work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.