Cash Analysis & Monitoring - Cash Liquidity Management - London, United Kingdom,
POSITION TITLE: Senior Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Cash Analysis & Monitoring - Cash Liquidity Management
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Senior Analysts will be responsible for the day to day management including the intraday liquidity management of the Nostro Banks for the EMEA region. They will work closely with the front office Treasury desk ensuring the balance sheet is managed effectively and any exposure is mitigated at the Nostro Banks.
This will also include calculating funding requirements in the Eurozone market as well as Euroclear.The role will also include monitoring of balances and narrating any excesses with valid narrations.
The position will also need to be flexible and may be varied dependant on training requirements within the team.
- Review and narrate standard correspondent positions.
- Manage positions at Agent Bank minimising exposure.
- Check and Fund positions in the Eurozone Market and Euroclear.
- Record investment decisions.
- Follow-up with internal partners trends in cash discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of debit interest at Agent Banks
- Management Reporting.
- Team functional support
- Completing and analyzing P and L data
- Ensuring all Interest and Loan journals are completed prior to P and L close.
- Monitor interest terms of agent banks.
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue (including cost savings).
- Demonstrated understanding of Global Custody, or related Securities Industry Cash processing.
- Takes ownership for own actions and outcomes.
- Sets priorities and manages deadlines.
- Escalates issues where necessary.
- Demonstrates innovative approach to problem solving.
- Solid analytical/research skills.
- Proven organisation skills.
- Communicates effectively with staff/managers at the appropriate level.
- Demonstrates Team approach; supports others in meeting deadlines.
- Able to work in a changing environment; recognises opportunities for improvement and makes suggestions.
- Willing to work overtime as needed to meet team objectives.
- Full understanding of CLM team functions and processes
Cash Management Experience - preferably with some exposure to correspondent position analysis.
- Global Custody experience.
- Significant Excel skills, including maintaining complex databases and spreadsheet development.