Cash Flow Planning Analyst - Chester, Cheshire, United Kingdom, CH1
Cash Flow Planning Analyst
Salary: £18,000 - £25,000
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to work as part of a Cashflow Team who provide accurate and substantiated assessments of cash flow scenarios within a National Wealth Management Practice who provide exceptional training and study support to sustain their Chartered status.
- Provide detailed assessment feedback to guide Planners & Paraplanners in all areas that require remedial actions. Complete reassessments once commentary provided/actions completed
- Provide initial workshop training for "new to process" Planners & Paraplanners.
- Provide accurate data regarding assessments, reassessments and training interventions to the Cashflow Administrator in accordance with CFT process.
- Maintain accurate log of weekly activity, for ongoing review with your Line Manager, to ensure actions are targeted appropriately.
- Actively participate in CFT Team meetings to help continually improve working practices, provide feedback on key successes and address any areas for concerns.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret financial data
- Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork ethic
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.