Cash Management Manager - Wellington, Shropshire, United Kingdom, TF1
Competitive Salary & Benefits package, including 27 days' holiday, pension and healthcare.
ReAssure are looking to recruit a dedicated Cash Management Manager to join our team within the Finance function. The position will preferably be based in Telford on a permanent basis. This vacancy represents an opportunity to join one of Telford's largest employers, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
In this role as Cash Management Manager, you will be responsible for the management of Reassures new cash management function. This role will focus on providing ReAssure with the necessary market experience, best practise and oversight as this team continues to establish its processes, systems and continue to evolve.
This is a great opportunity for somebody with Cash Management experience to take the lead in shaping and automating the existing processes and providing support for our current plans to introduce a Swift Bureau.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle the day to day operations of the Cash Management department
- Lead the ReAssure bank account universe for payments/ funding / liquidity
- Ensure that quality checks and controls are adhered to on all Cash management functions
- Handle the timely instructions of payments internally across ReAssure portfolios (BACS/CHAPS)
- Ensure the timely execution of external payments within ReAssure quality guidelines
- Provide expertise and guidance in the conversion to Swift from internet banking platforms
- Oversight of custody messages to agent banks and fund managers
- Lead the Reconciliation functions and the Team's clearance of aged breaks
- Oversee the position keeping and ensuring that cash projections are accurate / investigated
- Ensure that credit risk is managed by daily reporting of end of day unsecured balances with banks
- Provide settlement oversight to large value transactions - revolving credit, debt, dividends and group loans ETC.
- Oversee the internet banking systems / formatting payments and payment release processes
Key skills/experience required:
- Qualification in the fields of Treasury (ACT), Finance (CFA) or Capital Markets (Securities Institute Diploma) preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Cash Management experience in Banking or a Corporate
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of training staff on processes
- People management experience in a Cash Management environment
- Experience of Swift messaging on payments, custody and statements
- Experience of understanding Swift formats and population of swift fields
- Ability to communicate with all internal and external parties and understand risks / deliverables
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and manage several projects
- Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Proven relationship builder - ability to influence in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Fluent in English
Originally founded in 1963, ReAssure is a life and pensions company which buys and administers closed books of business from other companies. Built on a 2000-strong team with a wide range of skills and experience, there's one constant running through the ReAssure business - 'Change'. Join us and you'll have opportunity to drive our growth and progress through your own success.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.