Cash Reconciliations Manager - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Cash Reconciliations Manager
City of London
Initial 6 months
To ensure that all cash rec items are assigned to internal departments in a timely and accurate manner and the responsible areas are acknowledging them in a timely manner.
Monitor the daily cash rec MIS with specific focus on clearing items before they exceed 21 days and timely escalation of any items over 30 days.
- Daily monitoring of MT950's via FS Manager.
- Monitoring workloads and timely task completion.
- To cover for the responsibilities of the supervisor in their absence.
- To adhere to and work within the Escalation framework of reporting urgent matters to the supervisor and Manager and the Business where necessary
- Clearly capturing all on going issues and working with the team, Supervisor and Managers towards solutions.
Knowledge & Experience
- Good negotiation / communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and organise effectively to adhere to deadlines.
- Good knowledge of Investment Management process.
- Understanding problem solving and analysis enabling delivery of solutions
To oversee the daily work and ensure the reconciliation team undertakes all reconciliation associated issues of M&G Investment Management Limited transactions with Custodians and that all cash rec items are assigned to internal departments in a timely and accurate manner and the responsible areas are acknowledging them in a timely manner
- To interact with Front Office, Business areas and Custodians ensuring an efficient and effective cash reconciliations service is provided / received at all times.
- To be involved in project teams / initiation and solution when needs arise.
- To Report to the Head of Cash reconciliations and keep fully appraised of forthcoming, current, resolved or outstanding issues. To carry out tasks as requested by the Head of Dept