Cash Reconciliations Officer - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Cash Reconciliations Officer - Edinburgh City Centre - Temporary
I am working on a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Cash Reconciliations Officer to join a leading Investment Banking group in Edinburgh on a temporary basis. A highly competitive salary is available for the right individual.
This is a fantastic time to join a forward thinking, innovative and exciting workplace who have their employees and customers at the heart of everything they do. This firm encourages a supportive and family environment, where their employees work hard and are rewarded with career progression paths and learning and development.
Overview of Cash Reconciliations Officer role:
The Cash Reconciliations Officer is responsible for settling trades with external fund managers and clients and ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts in a timely manner.
Team Responsibilities - Are you this person?
- To settle all trades, Sells rebates or distributions in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to Clients on a daily basis
- Ensure that all debtor and creditor positions are chased and accurate
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Generate and monitor FCA Client Money Calculations for the business and its clients
- Manage the issue log for all Client queries
- Manage the mailbox for external fund manager queries
- 2+ years in a similar investment banking position
- Educated to degree level or with other relevant industry qualifications
Please contact Lisa Smyth at HRC Recruitment Financial Services to apply.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and employment agency