Cash and Loan Servicing Analyst - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist Treasury Manager with daily cash management tasks. Running bank statements on a monthly basis from various online banking systems.
- Preparation of the weekly cash and debt report which is reported to Senior Management
- Assist Treasury manager in the investment funding process. Guiding investment team through the investment process, arranging funds for investment and executing of the investment funding.
- Assisting the Treasury Manager liaising with and reporting to the various fund depositaries and responding to their queries
- Loan Servicing of investments, updating and maintaining systems by capturing all pertinent information with regards to the Portfolio company and investments from legal documents
- Performing the agency role on debt investments
- Assist Treasury Manager in the selection and implementation of a new TMS ( Treasury Management System)
- Assist Treasury Manager in the selection and implementation of a new Loan Servicing System
- Booking cash entries for accounting and preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with Accounts payable team, booking fund related invoices and preparing payments.
- Preparing Accounts receivable invoices for investment related fees.
- Back-up to Treasury Manager on other general Treasury and Servicing tasks
- Part qualified Accountant ( ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ACT)
- 3 + years' experience of treasury and/or Loan servicing in private debt fund or banking environment.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office and particularly Excel, Investran experience beneficial
- Knowledge of a European language, especially French, appreciated
- Proactive, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills
- Calm under pressure & able to work accurately to tight deadlines