Change Analyst - City, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, EH1
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting a Change Analyst for a UK leading Retail Bank, based in Edinburgh. The Change Analyst will be responsible for managing the operational work streams in mortgages and delivering change into the mortgages projects and programmes.
- Gather and document requirements - ensuring that documentation is at a high standard in order to support project delivery and own the documentation
- Creating and implementing plans and tracking progress
- Managing stakeholders at all levels
- Working with stakeholders to deliver change
- Manage implementation (both pre and post)
- Support UAT - both writing and carrying out test scripts
- Experience with FCA regulations around Mortgages or CeMap Qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience within Mortgage applications
- Background in Change
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong relationship building skills
- Capable in all MS office applications
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet deadlines
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.