Change Management Specialist - Investment Funds - City, London, United Kingdom, EC1A2
Our client is a major investment funds operation with offices in the City of London. They have an opportunity for a change management specialist with a background in asset management and/or fund administration.
- Liaising closely with fund manager clients and internal teams to define product opportunities
- Building a control framework to support product delivery in terms of fund launches and changes to existing funds
- Managing change projects to ensure delivery to timescale and a consistently high standard
- Being a senior point of contact for all product delivery activities
- Planning, control and mitigation of risk
This is an exciting new opportunity for a product delivery or product development specialist with change experience from a fund management organisation or fund services provider. You will have knowledge of investment fund products and the regulatory framework; experience of the fund launch process is a particular requirement. Strong written and verbal communication are essential.