Change Manager - Financial Services - City, Manchester, United Kingdom, M1
Would you like to join the growing Change & Transformation arm of a major banking group? Would you flourish work with autonomy and flexibility to work remotely with 200+ peers across the world?
It is an exciting time within this business, investing in permanent hires for long-term initiatives and programmes to enhance service and efficiency across the group.
We would love to hear from individuals seeking opportunities outside London to focus on the provision of change projects for retail, wealth, and business banking, client segments.
- This is one of numerous permanent positions being hired for key locations across the UK, driving change projects globally for the Bank
- Manage and develop relationships with peers across the (relatively) newly ring-fenced international banking business
- Devising and delivery on a variety of Business Change projects (regulatory, financial, operational) with an underlying focus on technology
- Working closely with Legal & Compliance in most instances, technical PMO and Delivery when focusing on IT and Platform programmes
- Develop internal consulting capability and solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure change is delivered efficiently and effectively, ranging from Junior Analysts to ExCo
- Working with colleagues & stakeholders predominantly situated in the UK
- Deliver programmes as agreed with the UK COO and Transformation functions
- High level of industry knowledge and experience of best practice, legislation, and Codes of Conduct in Financial Services
- Business Analysis or Change Management experience essential in a Financial Services or Consultancy environment.
- Change implementation, planning, and management.
- Project Management skills and experience underpinned by Lean and Improvement methodologies strongly preferred by our client
Our client is seeking permanent hires however we invite enquiries from professional contractors regarding other searches and interim positions. Salary dependent upon experience and location of Transformation/Projects team joined across the 6+ key UK locations. This role would be Spinningfields based - Manchester City centre
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position